First we must know
THE HEAT TOOL IS NOT A TOY.KEEP IT OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
You can use a heat gun for things below:
– Home Decor
– Mixed Media
– 3-D paint &shrinking plastic
– Much more….
This tool can be used to create glossy, metallic, glittery, clear and colorful raised textures on paper, wood , fabric and more!
User along with ink and embossing powder to bring your rubber stamping to life!
- Do not use your heat tool for purpose other than the suggested craft usage.
- Do not immerse the heat tool in Water or excessively moist conditions.
- Do not use the tool in the presence of an explosive atmosphere.
- Do not apply heat to the same place for more than 10 minutes.
- Do not block the air intake .Reduced air flow can cause damage to the tool.
- Do not use in the presence of an explosive atmosphere.
- Do not repair or disassemble this unit yourself.
- Do not leave the appliance unattended when it is switched on.
- Never touch the hot nozzle or point it towards hair ，skin or other parts of the body.
- Always make sure your work area is clean ，free of debris，and Well-ventilated.
- Always keep the tool at least a few inches away from your project surface.
- Turn the heat tool offwhen it is not in use and never leave the tool unattached and plugged in.
- Place the appliance on its stand after use and allow it to cool down before storage.
- If the supply cable is damaged it should be replaced by the manufacturer，his agent or a suitably qualified person in order to avoid a hazard.
- Be aware that heat may be conducted to combustible materials that are out of sight.
HOW TO USE THE HEAT TOOL:
- Apply pigment ink to stamp and press into your project surface, to be embossed.
- Pour a generous amount of embossing powder onto the stamped image and shake off the excess.
- Plug inthe heat tool on and hold it at 45°angle to the project surface, with the nozzle a few inches from the stamped surface.Keep about 5cm up or down distance between the heat tool and item.Do not touch the hot nozzle.
- Some smoking may occur after the initial start-up due to burning-off of manufacturing oils. The smoke Will disappear in less than a minute.
- As part of the image becomes raided and shiny, quickly move onto the next part of the image and continue this way until the entire image is embossed. Do not use more than 10minutes continuously to prevent overheated.
- To shut the unit on. Rest the unit so that it is supported by the wire stand .With the nozzle pointing up. Avoid pointing up.Avoid positing the tool with nozzle pointing downwards.With the unit’s fan off，residual heat is not dissipated quickly and may rise into the motor ，possibly shortening the life of the unit.